CREMA DI CANNELLINI – A delicate homemade cannellini beans smooth soup served with Italian bread
FUNGHI alla DIAVOLA v – Pan-fried mushrooms with tomatoes, garlic & chilli served on toasted bread
VERDURE alla GRIGLIA v – Grilled aubergines, courgettes and peppers with Pecorino cheese shavings
TORTINI DI PESCE – Cod and pancetta fishcakes served on a bed of rocket salad
PATÈ DELLA CASA – Homemade pâté served with artisan bread
ARROSTO DI TACCHINO NATALIZIO – Traditional roast turkey breast served with seasonal vegetables and festive trimmings
POLLO CONTADINA – Oven baked chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham topped with goat cheese
ORECCHIETTE – Lamb ragout made with our own traditional secret recipe
FILETTO DI SALMONE – Pan fried fillet of salmon served with a saffron sauce
PARMIGIANA (v) – Layers of grilled aubergines, tomato sauce and melted mozzarella
MANZO alla STROGANOFF – Strips of fillet steak cooked in a creamy sauce with onions, mushrooms and paprika, served with rice
PANNA COTTA – Traditional Italian dessert made of set cream served with a delicious salted caramel sauce
TORTA RICOTTA E PERE – Italian pear flavoured cheesecake made with fresh ricotta.
QUADRATO AL CIOCCOLATO – A rich chocolate brownie served warm with a scoop of our special gelato.
TIRAMISÙ – Italian ladyfingers dipped in coffee layered with a mascarpone mixture, dusted in cocoa.
GELATI E SORBETTI – A selection of ice-creams and sorbets.
We do say our motto is GOOD FOOD – GOOD WINE – GOOD TIMES and we certainly like to stay true to our words!
- A deposit of £10 per person is required to secure your booking.
- The balance of £29 per person is due 14 days before the event.
- Food pre-orders required 10 days before the event.
- Don’t worry – we will email you to remind you of both. 🙂
- Due to high volume of interest in this kind of events, without deposit, we cannot hold your table.
- You can pay with paypal on the website or by card over the phone by calling 0191 2812990 during opening hours. Alternatively you can pay by card or cash by visiting the restaurant.