We do say our motto is GOOD FOOD – GOOD WINE – GOOD TIMES and we certainly like to stay true to our words!
We have had such an amazing time every time Jason Isaacs has come to visit that we have decided to arrange not one but FOUR dates in December to celebrate the festive season in fabulous swinging style!
Three course meal and show only £39.95 – perfect for a Xmas office party or family gathering if you are looking for fabulous food, an elegant environment, attentive staff that will treat you like family and the charm of the biggest voice in swing in the country at the moment!!
- Crema di Cannellini (v) A delicate home made cannellini beans smooth soup served with Italian bread
- Pate’ della Casa Home made chicken liver pate’ served with crusty flavoured bread
- Funghi Trifolati (v) Pan fried mixed mushrooms cooked in a creamy garlic sauce served on toasted ciabatta
- Caprino al Forno (v) Baked goats cheese served on a bed of roasted red peppes with a balsamic reductioN
- Bruschetta al Pomodoro (v) Chopped vine tomatoes, red onion and basil topped with Parmesan shavings served on grilled Italian bread
- Bucce di Patate (v) Potato skins with garlic mayonnaise
- Pollo Piccante Chargrilled chicken breat served with a roasted pepper, tomato, garlic and chilli sauce
- Pollo ai Funghi Breast of chicken served with sauteed mushrooms in a creamy sauce
- Salmone allo Zafferano Pan fried fillet of salmon served with a saffron sauce
- Cannelloni Ricotta e Spinaci (v) Fresh pasta tubes filled with ricotta and spinach mixture and baked in tomato sauce and béchamel
- Parmigiana (v) Layers of grilled aubergines, tomato sauce and melted mozzarella
- Arrosto di Tacchino Natalizio Traditional roast turkey breast served with seasonal vegetable and festive trimmings
- Panettone The ultimate traditional Italian Christmas sponge cake with candied fruits, served with a spiced custard sauce
- Quadrato al cioccolato Homemade chocolate brownie served with vanilla ice-cream and a cranberry coulis.
- Tiramisu’ Italian savoiardi (aka ladyfingers) dipped in coffee layered with a mascarpone mixture, dusted in cocoa
- Panna Cotta Natalizia A typical Italian cream based dessert served with a spiced cherry sauce
- Affogato al Caffe’ Vanilla Ice-cream ‘drowned’ in espresso coffee
- Gelato Traditional Italian ice-cream
To make a reservation, please call 0191 2812990 or fill in our online contact form. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for details.
Please note, a deposit of £17.50 per person is required to secure your booking and full payment is required 4 weeks in advance.